Step 1: Select a .doc, .docx or .odt file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my Word document to a PDF, does your site do it for free and do I have to download any software?
- A) The ToPDF Word to PDF converter can convert your Word documents quickly and easily. Simply choose your file and click the "upload & convert" button. The site is 100% free and online based -- no software to download.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of Word documents?
- A) Yes. ToPDF can convert files which end in the extensions .doc, .docx and .odt. Note that the .odt extension was added due to the Open Document Format.
- Q) Is there a way that I can convert my Word documents on my phone or tablet?
- A) While you can use the ToPDF Word to PDF converter in most browsers, Android users can download the Word Doc to PDF mobile app.
- Q) Can I convert a Word document which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to Word Documents, you can also convert files to PDF which are in another format. We also have tools for converting webpages and creating your own PDF -- below you will find some other tools available on this site:
Excel document to PDF converter -- used to convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter -- used to convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.
Rich text file to PDF converter -- used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Text file to PDF converter -- used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
CSV file to PDF converter -- used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
HTML file to PDF converter -- used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
URL to PDF converter -- used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter -- which can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.
XML file to PDF converter -- used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
Free PDF Invoice Generator -- if you're looking to create a PDF invoice, this is the tool for you.