Select file type and choose output preferences
We currently support: .txt and .csv files.
We currently support: .rtf files.
We currently support: .odt, .docx & .doc files.
We currently support: .ppt, .pptx files.
We currently support: .xls & .xlsx files.
How to convert a file into a PDF
ToPDF.org is currently capable of converting HTML, XML, text, CSV, RTF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into PDFs. Before you begin, ensure that your file(s) are in the correct format and that they have been saved with the right extension. For example, the extensions should look like this:
- HTML files should have either the .html, .htm, .xhtml or .xht extensions.
- XML files should have the .xml extension.
- Plain text files should have the extension .txt and CSV files should have the .csv extension.
- Rich text files should have the .rtf extension.
- Word documents should have the .doc or .docx extension. In addition to these, the OpenDocument format .odt is also supported.
- Excel documents should have the .xls or .xlsx extensions.
- PowerPoint files should have the .ppt or .pptx extension.
Then click on the tab which matches your file type.
Click the "Select File" or "Choose File" button to locate the file on your computer which you'd like to convert.
Edit the output preferences or leave them as is and click the "Upload & Convert" button.