Step 1: Select your .ppt or .pptx file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my presentation to PDF, can it be done using ToPDF? Does it cost anything and is it online based?
- A) The ToPDF Powerpoint to PDF converter is free to use and requires no software to download. It's also online based.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of Powerpoint files?
- A) Yes. Just ensure that your Powerpoint files end in the file extensions .ppt or .pptx.
- Q) Can I convert my PPT files on a mobile device?
- A) While you can use the ToPDF Powerpoint file to PDF converter in most browsers, Android users can download the PPT file to PDF mobile app.
- Q) Can I convert an PPT file which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to Powerpoint presentations, you can also convert Word documents as well as Excel documents. Additionally, ToPDF can convert files to PDF which are in another format. You can also convert webpages and create your own PDFs. Below you will find tools available for doing this:
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Excel document to PDF converter can convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Rich text file to PDF converter can be used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Text file to PDF converter can be used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it's online based like our other tools.
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
XML file to PDF converter can be used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
URL to PDF converter can be used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.