Step 1: Select an .rtf file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my RTF files to PDF online, can it be done using ToPDF? Is it free?
- A) The ToPDF Rich Text File to PDF converter can do it. It's also online based. It is free to use and requires no software to download.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of rich text files?
- A) Yes. Just ensure that your rich text files end in the file extension .rtf.
- Q) Can I convert my rich text files on a mobile device?
- A) While you can use the ToPDF Rich Text file to PDF converter in most browsers, Android users can download the RTF file to PDF mobile app.
- Q) Can I convert an RTF file which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to rich text files, you can also convert plain text files as well as HTML and office documents. ToPDF can convert files to PDF which are also in other formats. You can even convert webpages and create your own PDFs. Below you will find tools available for doing this:
Text file to PDF converter can be used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
URL to PDF converter can be used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it's online based like our other tools.
XML file to PDF converter can be used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Excel document to PDF converter can convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter can be used to convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.