Converting a URL to a PDF
To begin, ensure that the URL of the webpage is viewable to the public. Then simply follow these steps:
- Enter the URL of the webpage into the "URL" input box. HTTP and HTTPS protocols are accepted.
- Choose your output settings.
- Click the "Convert" button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the webpage has been converted to a PDF file, you will be able to preview the file or download it to your computer.
- Q) What is a URL?
- A) A URL is the web address of a webpage. This looks like
https://example.com/index.htmland our converter works with URLs that look just like this
- Q) I want to convert a webpage to PDF, can it be done using ToPDF? Does it cost anything and is it online based?
- A) The ToPDF URL to PDF converter is free to use and requires no software to download. It doesn't require login and It's free to use and online based.
- Q) Can I convert my URL on a mobile device?
- A) While you can use the ToPDF URL to PDF converter in just about every browser, Android users can download the URL to PDF Converter for Android on our mobile apps page.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to converting URLs to PDF, you can also convert Word documents, Powerpoint presentations as well as Excel documents. Additionally, ToPDF can convert files to PDF which are in another format. You can also convert webpages and create your own PDFs. Below you will find tools available for doing this:
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
XML file to PDF converter can be used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter can be used to convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.
Excel document to PDF converter can convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Rich text file to PDF converter can be used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Text file to PDF converter can be used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it\'s online based like our other tools.