Step 1: Select a .xls or .xlsx file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my spreadsheet to PDF for free. Can I do it using ToPDF and is there any cost involved or software to download?
- A) The ToPDF Excel to PDF converter is free to use and requires no software to download.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of Excel documents?
- A) Yes. Just ensure that your Excel documents end in the file extensions .xls or .xlsx.
- Q) Can I convert my Excel documents on a mobile device?
- A) While you can use the ToPDF Excel to PDF converter in most browsers, Android users can download the Spreadsheet to PDF mobile app.
- Q) Can I convert an Excel document which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to Excel documents, you can also convert Word documents and Powerpoint files. Additionally, ToPDF can convert files to PDF which are in other formats. You can also convert webpages and create your own PDFs -- below you will find the tools available on this site:
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter can be used to convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.
Rich text file to PDF converter can be used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Text file to PDF converter can be used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it's online based like our other tools.
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
XML file to PDF converter can be used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
URL to PDF converter can be used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.