Step 1: Select your .txt file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my plain text file to PDF online and for free, can it be done?
- A) The ToPDF Text File to PDF Converter is free to use and requires no software to download. It's also online based.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of plain text files?
- A) Yes. Just ensure that your text files end in the file extensions .txt.
- Q) Can I convert a plain text file which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to plain text files, ToPDF can convert rich text files as well. In fact you can also convert files to PDF which are in another format. You can also convert webpages and create your own PDFs. Below you will find these tools:
Rich text file to PDF converter can be used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Excel document to PDF converter can convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter can convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it's online based like our other tools.
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
XML file to PDF converter can be used to convert XML files which end in the extension .xml.
URL to PDF converter can be used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.