Step 1: Select a .xml file to convert it to a PDF.
Step 2: Click the "Select File" button, Dropbox button or drag and drop your file.
Step 3: Configure the output settings and click the "Convert" button.
- Q) I want to convert my XML files to a PDF for free, can I do it? How much does it cost?
- A) The ToPDF XML to PDF converter is free to use and requires no software to download. It can convert XML files to PDF quickly and easily.
- Q) Does your converter, convert all types of XML files?
- A) Yes. Just ensure that your files have the .xml extension.
- Q) Can I convert an XML file which is stored in the cloud?
- A) We currently support Dropbox for picking and saving PDF files.
PDF Conversion Tools
In addition to XML files, you can also convert files to PDF which are in another format. We also have tools for converting webpages and creating your own PDF -- below you will find some other tools available on this site:
HTML file to PDF converter can be used to convert HTML files which end in the extension .html, .htm, .xhtml or xht.
URL to PDF converter can be used to convert webpages to PDF.
HTML code to PDF converter can be used to paste and convert HTML code or to write up your own HTML using the WYSIWYG on the page.
Word document to PDF converter can convert Word documents which end in the extensions .doc, .docx or .odt.
Excel document to PDF converter can be used to convert spreadsheets which end in the extensions .xls or .xlsx.
Powerpoint file to PDF converter can be used to convert presentations to PDFs which end in the extensions .ppt or .pptx.
Rich text file to PDF converter can be used to convert files which end in the extension .rtf.
Text file to PDF converter can be used to convert plain text files which end in the extension .txt.
CSV file to PDF converter can be used to convert comma-separated text files which end in the extension .csv.
Free PDF Invoice Generator Need to create a PDF invoice? this tool can do it for free and it's online based like our other tools.